Wednesday, 4 June 2008

29 WEEK BELLY PIC!

So for those of you who have e-mailed me requesting a photo of my huge self, here goes. My belly now measures 100cm exact and I now weigh 65,6kg. It normally measures around 65cm and 50kg, when I am my skinny self so I need to consider it a growing process that aims for normality one day soon! I look very pale and tired but that’s because I am. Will be heading for the swimming pool this weekend. At least I will look tired but tanned! António was the brilliant photographer. Enjoy!

I have lost my voice, not totally but I can barely talk. It started around lunch time after having a gorgeous Santini ice cream and its getting worse by the minute. Any advice here? I guess I am being punished for being too greedy. Having said this, I need to let my cousin Sara know that I will join here in a Santini whenever she wants - she´s been to far for to long!

5 comments:

Patricia Guerreiro said...

I am answering Rachel´s comment here!
Commenting on a post that is 20 days old is so typical of you and yes I am LOL LOL LOL! You don´t need to write in English but I found your post most amusing and am still laughing with you. The reason for a blog is so that you can share news with all your loved ones at the same time. I can´t keep the promise you want because then I would have to call everyone personaly and for that I do not have time. Thus the reason I started this. Anyway... I just called you so today you know I can´t speek - I try but barely something comes out. Thnaks for your concern and I hope to read you frequently as you do me! LOL.
I do miss you and I miss being just the two of us. love to you all and I too love you always!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic my dear friend. Sorry to hear that the chicken pox have struck again but at least you are making the best of it, spending quality time with your boys before the baby arrives and taking it a bit easy yourself as well. Hope you feel better and your voice returns soon.

Love and Hugs,

Julie

avidade1rabaneta said...

Oi Patrícia,

estás tãooooo gira. Calculo que o cansaço seja muito.

Um beijinho grande a todos e a ver se nos encontramos um dia destes. Vou ver quando é que a Verónica pode para lá irem almoçar a casa.

beijos
Sandra

Kerry said...

Sorry about the Chicken Pox striking again. WOW you look AMAZING! Are you having your pics done again??? Your boys get just more handsome each & every time I see them. Miss you

Kerry said...

In answer to your request of course you're a silly tart! LOL
Miss you mama we really need to catch up. BTW you're slacking its been a week since you posted! hahahaha