
Today was the Day! Big Boys school. How bitter sweet for me that is. It broke my heart to leave him there, all alone, in the reading corner going through an animal book. He was a bit taken back specially because everything is new and he knows NO ONE there. So for the very first time after leaving a son in school, I shed a silent tear... My baby boy is growing up to fast. He was so excited this morning with his new uniform and all - I hope the day is going well and that he will be as thrilled to go back tomorrow. We have a riding lesson today after school so that will keep his mind busy and Happy! He is so eager to learn how to read and write. He has started to read, but need a lot more practice and someone who can teach him whatever techniques there are. He also wants to do Judo as an outside of school activity but we will probably keep up with swimming and maybe horseback riding on weekends.
2 comments:
Antonio looks loks great. His uniform is sooo much cooler than Thomas and Daniel's. Sure he'll love the new school. Keep us posted
Our kiddos are growing up much too quickly. I'm sure he will do brilliantly at school. I think the transition is harder on us mummys. Hugs to you my dear friend.
Post a Comment