Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Still sleep Deprived!


Even after 5 months but the good news is that I am used to it now! So much has happened these past months and I need to write the important stuff but I´m too tired now! Just thought I would let you all know that this blog will survive and be active again. Thank you for your messages - amazing how many people actualy read what I write! Hope you like the recent pics of the boys. Will be back soon with more news, this was just a teaser...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I've missed you and have been wondering how you are doing. LOVE the pics of the boys (and you). They are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Ola, estao todos optimos e tao crescidos... o Vicente está a tua cara, tal qual! Tenho muitas saudades vossas e estou ansiosa por estar convosco nas ferias. Não consigo apanhar-te, nem e-mail, nem telefone, diz qualquer coisa. Estarei em Cascais dia 15 de Julho. Mil beijinhos e xi-coracoes. Rita