Monday, 21 July 2008

Pregnancy Update


I am just past 36wks pregnant so not to long to go now. My iron levels have gone way, way down so I now have to take some iron suplements directly through my blood until it goes up. If I don´t do this I may have to have a blood transfusion during or after birth so I started the iron intake last Friday. It took 3h just for 200ml of Iron. As strange as it might seem, I feel way more tired now than I did before. I feel as if I could sleep all day. Anyway, I will go back to the doctor on the 28th. First the blood doctor and then my OB. Vicente is doing fine, still moving a lot and overall I am doing fine too.
I had my professional photo session and the photos are amazing. I will be posting them soon, well some.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

sorry you're having iron issues but hopefully the supplements will do the trick (hug)
You better update us on the 28th. Send it to my email as thats the day I'm heading to Canada.
Much love to you all including that beautiful bump xo

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you feel drained. I ended up on iron supplements with both my pregnancies. I loved all of the photos you posted. They were amazing. I couldn't choose a favorite. Can't wait to hear your update on the 28th. You are getting so close.

Love and Hugs,

Julie