Thursday, 10 July 2008

We Love Summer

Kiko just loves to jump into the water. He is the diving maniac but not to keen on the water temperture. He absolutely screems at the top of his lungs until his body temperture adapts. Its actualy quite funny.



I just can´t get over how grown up António looks like. He is great company and even though Kiko can really get on his nerve he is an amazing big brother.
Well, I used to love summer... now I am not so sure! 35 weeks pregnant, heavy, fat and swollen isn´t the ideal condition to be in when hot weather arrives. I will take it as it goes. Not really ready to have this baby just yet. António and Sebastião have had some fun pool days and they actualy behave very well. I am very lucky. I have super kids! António can now (well, I won´t call it swim) throw himslef into the pool without drowning and Kiko is fine with his arm bands, which means I can relax if I find the right position to do so!


















I have also decided that I want a tanned belly so now I am wearing a biquini. Better HUGE and tanned - at least I now look fat and healthy! I am brave enough to post a picture, just need someone to take it for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh minha querida

Tá já combinado, vou aí tirar-te fotos e tu a mim... boa?

Os teus crianços estão lindos lindos... e imagino a tua barriga tb que linda deve estar moreninha... eu costumo tapar a minha, de bikini é certo mas ponho uma canguita a proteger a barriga do sol... manias!

Para a semana sem falta vou fazer um dia de praia com o manel, queres combinar?

Muitos beijos e abraços
Tia Castanheira

Kerry said...

Look at those boys just gorgeous.
No excuses give jose the camera

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see an updated pic of you all tanned (and all belly too). The boys are getting so big.