Sunday, 7 December 2008

Vicente is healing nicely

Most of you don´t know but Vicente and I spent hours in the ER last Thursday. This is him now, sleeoing peacefully - (just so my father doesn´t run to the phone to call me worried LOL! )He has been very snotty (so I thought) and fussy too but because it has been so cold and everyone has runny noses and/or a cold I thought nothing of it. Well it turns out he had bronchiolitis. When I got home from work I noticed he had difficulty in breathing so off we went. It turns out his oxygen levels were very low and he needed propper treatment for the nasty virus. So he was on oxygen for a few hours and was addmited so he could take propper medication. I felt awful because I didn´t realize how serious it was. Anyway, we are home and he is improving imensly. We have check up calls with his ped every 24h so he is on top of things. So thats our news - not so good I guess but just another reason to keep me from sleeping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Sis! I'm so sorry your littlest guy is sick. Hope he makes a speedy recovery and you are able to get a bit of rest yourself before you end up sick.

Love and Hugs,

Julie