Friday, 23 May 2008

OUR ANNIVERSARY - IS it 9 or 10 Years?

Yesterday was 9 years since we celebrated our wedding day with our family and friends - or should I say, 9 years ago we had a beautiful party and exchanged wedding rings. 10 years ago yesterday was when we truly made a commitment to each other and decided to live together and started sharing our lives and love. So for me, yesterday was the day we celebrated 10 years together, 10 years commited to each other. For some we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. So which is it? Not that it realy matters but every year I have the same dilema!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis:

I'm just loving being able to keep up with what's going on in your life. I've missed you and think your blog is great. Sorry to hear about your scare with Vicente. Take it easy and take care.

Love and Hugs,

Julie