Thursday, 15 May 2008



Why is it that we always have a ton of things to write about our first borns and struggle to find something to share about the second child ?(and so on, I should guess). Is it because its purely the first born syndrome or is it because they are always the first to say and do something?

Tonight was the 2nd night (shame on me) I read a story to Sebastião. Well, not realy a story, we read fot the 2nd time a picture book. I feel as if I am depriving him of brain stimulation so I will keep doing this until he knows the whole book by heart! I must say we have a loooong way to go. Animals are either dog, cats or ducks and most of them go quack, quack. All two wheel veicules are motorbikes and four wheels are cars.

No comments: