I have been working on my own in the shop for the last two weeks. Rosária is enjoying her last holidays of the year. This way, I can be more relaxed about going to the shop (or not) on a daily basis. Fortunately the shop has been incredibly busy these past weeks which is obviously a plus financially but has "killed" me physically.
So, last night I had a scare...
After feeling abdominal pain and some strange contractions I called my doctor. No more long days in the shop. So its part time for me now. Baby is doing fine and today I feel much better. I was more worried about being on bed rest than the baby itself LOL!
Guess I´ll have more time to blog!
Saturday, 17 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Que bom! Assim vamos conseguir manter o contacto!
Os teus homens estão lindos, lindos. Não conhecia o Sebastião e parece-me encantador. O António deve estar um rapagão enorme.
Um beijo
Sandra
Cá estou eu... or better yet here am I, just for you, just in english... not very crazy about that last part!
Last time we spoke on the phone, you left me very frustrated ... I realized that I did not have a clue about what was going on in your life!!! Darn me for these blogs, I wonder how you have time for these new ways to communicate... I rather hear you though, so don't get used to this, because I want a phone conversation ever now and then!
So slowing your pace it is... I know that Vicente is your third pregnancy, and as your new OB says you are a very experient lady, but take it easy my friend... because if I tried to tear apart some of your brother's stuffed toys (God knows why and what kind of things I had to drink in those quite entertaining nights) I'm crazy enough to hold you down and probithe your entrace in your own store! Therefore be aware, I'll be back (with a skirt on this time) if that's the way to slow you down, if not I will just take the boots and some underwear and jump around right in front of your store! Good advertising huh, I will certainly get some attention to your spot... well I'll think of something to hold you down!
I better not go on with this I tend to ruin my reputation, besides this blog thing does not have the spelling function active and my reputation is definitly at risk...
Therefore my friend, please take care... and promise me that I no longer have to know a bad or good thing through a blog, I want to hear you up! promise?! Watch out for my crazy temper, not good to be heard nor seen but a LOL afterwards! Keep me posted ALWAYS!
All my Love to you, Big hugs and kisses to the kids, don't forget the belly, and a smile for José :)
To finish in a american style... Love ya always .... and take very good care! Eu.
Post a Comment