I had a wonderful night. Slept for 8h none interrupted. Asked the nurse to take Vicente into the nursery around midnight and they only brought him back at 8 a.m. HEAVEN! The funny thing is there were only two babies spending the night in the nursery. Vicente and Madalena. Madalena is the 3rd child of another couple... This morning at bath time I noticed something that my dear friend Mafalda said last night on the phone. First child, mum and Dad go with photo cameras and some actually film their child’s first bath. When you see mummy alone, you know its the 2nd child and then you see a baby and a nurse - no parents - it’s bound to be 3rd child. See a pattern?!
Vicente was bathed by his nurse today and no I wasn´t there but I was next door talking to the pediatrician and filling out paper work. Does that count? LOL!
Anyway, all is well and we are both in perfect health. Waiting for Zé to come and get us - now that might be a long wait!
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling well and a bit more rested. I know the end of your pregnancy was quite uncomfortable for you. Enjoy your new little one. Looking forward to seeing more pics. Wish we lived closer. It's hard to believe my "baby" is 18 months old already...it goes by so fast.
Much Love and Hugs,
Julie
Post a Comment