Tuesday, 5 August 2008

VICENTE IS HERE!




Vicente was born yesterday, Monday 4th of August 2008 at 2.01 p.m. He weighed 3.280g and measured 51cm.

José spent the weekend in the Alentejo at my mum´s, so I was home alone with Kiko when my water broke at 3 a.m I waited until 8 a.m to ask my brother Pedro to take me to Hospital. My cntractions were still not very regular and totally pain free so I was very calm. Around 11 a.m I was checking in at the Hospital and the regular contractions started around noon. I was fully dialated by 12.45 and José had finally arrived for the birth. After 7 min. in the delivery room Vicente came shooting out. Everything was so quick and painless that I couldn´t possibly wish for a better birth. He is a wonderful baby. All he has been doing for the past 24h is sleep - he´s barely eating and I am getting my much needed rest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tão fôfo!!!

Muitos Parabéns a toda a família (já se inscreveram nas famílias numerosas?)

Á mãe em especial, mas também ao resto dos homens da tua vida e já agora às mulheres também.

Um beijão enorme da prima
Ana Luísa

Patricia Guerreiro said...

Ana - estva à espera de aplausos teus! É a primeira vez que vês um filho meu por comoleto LOL LOL LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sweet perfection! He is just precious Patricia. Congratulations! What a beautiful addition to make your family complete. I couldn't be happier for you sis!

Much Love and Hugs,

Julie

Leah said...

He is beautiful. CONGRATS!!!!!