Quick labor indeed but what started out as a nurse trying to help by pressing my tummy while I was pushing Vicente out turned out as ONE BROKEN RIB for me! So pain started on Wednesday afternoon and by dinner time I just couldn´t handle it and Pedro took me to Hospital. After a couple o X-Rays - diagnosis - broken rib! Cure: 2 months taking things easy and not lifting anything heavier than a mobile phone - YEAH RIGHT! So now I am on pain killers that actually work wonders and taking one day at a time.
On a brighter note, Vicente is a great baby. He sleeps, eats and eats and sleeps. When awake, he just stares at anything he has before him. António is very much in love with his baby brother and Kiko; well... let’s just say he can literally squeeze love!
I want to thank all the text messages, phone calls and visits I have had this week. I really appreciate them and the boys are loving all the extra attention.
Friday, 8 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no, Patricia. That's one heck of a delivery story. I'm so sorry to hear about your turn for the worse. Ouch! Many prayers for a speedy recovery.
Glad to hear the addition of Vicente to your family has been a pretty smooth one.
Love and Hugs,
Julie
Post a Comment