For instance, I think Antonio will grow into a caring but distant young man. He has a heart of gold and is the emotional type but he will be more the sort of person who will sit back and observe. I don’t think he will be very social but he will be the best friend anyone can have. I can picture him with long lasting friendships. I also see him as the intellectual type (lack of a better word). I mean… he reads the fricken paper! He will study and be brilliant at some subjects. I think the academic part of his future will bring him no worries. As for his heart goes… oh boy! He will devote himself to his love and probably will be hurt over and over again. He is so pure and so innocent and I can picture the “bad” girls just treading on his feet.
As for Sebastião – He will be a hands full! The ladies will love him and he will be in total control of his love life. He is the sporty type… probably soccer, basket and swimming or somewhere along those lines. I think he won’t like the academic part unless you count the outdoor activities! I can picture myself shouting at the top of my lungs for him to go and study. He will survive his school years making use of his charming ways. Teachers will fall in love with him just because that is his way! I picture him like his uncles Pedro and Francisco but I aim for more responsibility LOL! He will be totally dependent on his family – he already is. His favourite days are the ones he spends with his brother and parents, no matter where we are or go.So for all you mums of girls… please think of these innocent boys who are bound to end up under their nets! Please let them know that one day they might end up with me (or someone like me) as their mother in law (evil laugh). My boys are growing up learning that daddy’s cook and clean, that daddy’s can be as much involved in their daily activities as mummies and that daddy’s can takeover the family household for as long as it takes. We are doing our part, can you all please do the girl part!
1 comment:
If only we could predict eh? LOVE the pics of your two handsome men :)
Post a Comment