Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Doctor´s Appointment Update

Sorry for not updating sooner. Too much going on here. Anyway, the doctor was OK. I mean she was nice, calm and friendly but didn´t even look at me, as in poke around! I think she trusts me too much. She kept saying that I was an experienced pregnant lady. I think she trusts me more than I do. Maybe that is a good thing and I need to trust myself LOL. I did let her know that I am a relaxed and not at all the panicky type just so she knows if and when I call her cell it’s because I NEED her. So what can I say... I miss my regular OB you know? It’s not only because she is one brilliant professional but we bonded and somehow created a friendship. She knows us, she knows Zé and she trusts Zé´s instinct and listens to what he says - they get along fine and that is just as important to me.
So next appointment we will have an ultra sound and see the baby - maybe he is head down. Don´t feel like waiting until the last minute like I had with Kiko who decided to only turn until the day before the birth. I am still not comfortable with this situation because its new but I hope I will get used to it and follow through. I don´t need added stress in my life and there certainly are much worse things out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I hope you become more comfortable with your new OB once you get to know one another a bit better. Looking forward to hearing about your next visit and hopefully seeing some updated pics of Vicente.

Love and Hugs,

Julie

Kerry said...

Hope you 'warm' to her before the birth (hug). We need to catch up, this week sometime ok?