Sunday, 25 May 2008

New Doctor Tommorow

Tomorrow I will meet a new Doctor, a new OB. She´s called Patricia so she´s bound to be brilliant! For those of you who don´t know, my usual OB is taking a 3 month holiday so obviously won´t be here for the remainder of neither my pregnancy nor the birth. I always feel so safe knowing she´s with me so this was a shocker to me but I have hope and I am convinced (or need to do so) that I will also love the new OB. I need to prepare a list of questions for here so that’s my project for this evening. My main question will be if she will take a holiday during the month of August - just my luck!
António is much better. The ones he had in his tongue and mouth are still bothering him but he actually ate a proper meal tonight. I think (from what I have read around) today is the day the spots start to dry and no more new spots. The kids call them popcorn or "Pipocas". This week we will find out if Kiko and I caught it! He will still be off school at least until Thursday but probably all week.
So wish me good luck for tomorrow - I am a little nervous. Will update as soon as I get back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parabéns Patricia pela ideia do blog que apenas descobri hoje. Os miudos estão giros (não os conhecia) vejo neles muitas expressões do Pai ;o). Beijinhos. Um abraço ao Zé.

Victor Marques

Anonymous said...

Ah e parabéns a ambos pelo novo rebento. Que foi o que me levou a escrever um comentário.

Patricia Guerreiro said...

Olá Victor! Que bom que foi "ler.te"! Obrigada pelos comentários e tb gostava de ter noticias tuas. Bjs e aparece sempre.

Anonymous said...

Parabéns prima pelo blog... embora estando aqui ao pé de ti, assim estamos mais perto.

E o médico? Correu bem?

Beijos
Ana Luisa

Anonymous said...

so where is your update???? If you have then its in Portugese and I can't read it! LOL
Noel told me you called today, thanks. We need to catch up lemme know whens a good time?
Love to you all

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good visit with the new OB. Anxious to read your update. Hope you and Kiko are clear of the chicken pox.

Love and Hugs,

Julie