I should dedicate this blog to the first man I ever loved. He has moved to England and because of him this is a tribute and one of the reasons why I created this blog. Through my words, he can read and see with his own eyes what has become of his genes!
Pedro (probably my second love - even though I find it hard to believe LOL!) is always travelling and I am sure I got to see him more when he was living in Canada - this is for you too... Francisco will be soon living in Finland and I do think he needs to practice his English so he can start here.
Thomas and Daniel will join Pai in England this summer and I am sure (as proud uncles that they are) they will love to read the hectic life of big (for now) but not old sister!
For my sons because I know that one day they will love to read back, no matter how embarrassing, the good, the bad and the ugly they created.
However this blog is dedicated to José, not only because he is the one who puts up with me 24/7 but specially because he is the man I chose to love, the one who helped me create the family I have always dreamed of and has been there for me for the good, the bad and the ugly. "De mim para ti com todo o meu amor".
Pedro (probably my second love - even though I find it hard to believe LOL!) is always travelling and I am sure I got to see him more when he was living in Canada - this is for you too... Francisco will be soon living in Finland and I do think he needs to practice his English so he can start here.
Thomas and Daniel will join Pai in England this summer and I am sure (as proud uncles that they are) they will love to read the hectic life of big (for now) but not old sister!
For my sons because I know that one day they will love to read back, no matter how embarrassing, the good, the bad and the ugly they created.
However this blog is dedicated to José, not only because he is the one who puts up with me 24/7 but specially because he is the man I chose to love, the one who helped me create the family I have always dreamed of and has been there for me for the good, the bad and the ugly. "De mim para ti com todo o meu amor".
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS
What a nice idea...
Tenho que escrever em Inglês? Ganda melga...
I really think this is an easy and nice way of showing your family and it's events...
There are other Blogs for less happy reasons... like mine!
I'll create a new and happy one, one of these days!
Opá tou cansada!
Muitos beijinhos e vai contando histórias felizes!
Mil beijos a ti e aos teus homens...
Pat what a beautiful tribute *sniff sniff*
Thank you for sharing your wonderful family xoxo
Fiquei sem palavras!
Viras-te poetisa, sobrinha!
Homens? Neste momento tenho apenas um que gosto incondicionalmente, o teu avô... Os outros vou gostando...:-)
Bjinhos pros meus sobrinhos-netos (eu tão jovem e já tia-avó, pro Zé e para ti aquele beijo especial da tia fixe.
My friends e-mail me regarding this tribute, some even leave comments... But my men??? They probably haven´t even read this or worse can´t be bothered...
Só ao fim de 3 anos agradeço a tua dedicatória. Faço-o agora porque é hoje que faz mais sentido, porque muita coisa mudou entretanto mas a família que mencionas continua viva! A tal família com que sempre sonhaste. Os filhos que sempre desejaste são mais reais do que nunca. E o homem que decidiste amar continua cá para o bom, para o mau e para o feio.
Quanto ao teu amor, dir-me-ás tu por onde anda…
Post a Comment