Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Back in Action

Sorry for my absence. Life is too busy at times. Kids are sick free and doing fine. Managed to get a last peek of Vicente (32 week scan). Everything is perfect. He´s on the big side but don´t really want to think about it yet because for the very first time I don´t feel ready to give birth. Its like my body hasn´t fully recovered. I know this probably doesn´t make sense because a little over two years have passed since I last did it but I am not at all prepared. I am prepared for a newborn (well, there is no other way LOL) but not popping it out! Sebastião still has a bottle during the night and I am not prepared to make him quit cold turkey so I get up EVERY NIGHT to give him his bottle. He also still takes his binky to bed and that will remain until I feel ready unless he beats me to it! We have finished the re-arranging rooms’ process so now each boy has his own room. Just need to sort out clothes for all of them. António and Sebastião are thrilled with their new rooms so that makes me happy to. I am doing fine. Very tired and heavy but what can you expect with two children and hot weather?! We have managed some pool time and to be honest the kids really behave themselves, so it is possible to take them both on my own. I have tons of pics and will post them with details.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis:

So happy to read your updates. I've been wondering about you and think of you daily. Your boys are just adorable. Miss you lots.

Love and Hugs,

Julie

Kerry said...

Great update.
LOVE the pics the boys just get more freaking handsome :) Did you & Caroline manage to hook up?
Where are the pics of rooms? And the pics of Ellie room, they are mostly of our trip to you :)
Love ya xoxo

Patricia Guerreiro said...

Hello my dear friends. I will post pics of the boys rooms soon. Didn´t manage to hook up with Caroline because I feel to big and heavy to drive all the way down south! LOL. We text and spoke on the phone and apparently the villa she booked was super.
Julie, I hope your girls are doing better and that you are finally on a deserved mend. Its unbelievable all that has happened to you since you last gave birth. Only good things from now on...
Kerry - Can´t believe its nearly time for your huge trip. I am a little jealous, as I´m sure you know.
Love to you both and thanks for popping by.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Still in pain here. Nothing is ever easy. This old body of mine just doesn't heal like it once did. The girls have come such a long way in therapy. It's been a lot of work but has made a huge difference in their confidence and self esteem. Can't wait to see pics of the boys' rooms. When you get a chance, I need some answers to my e-mail questions too. Miss you lots! Love and hugs to you and the boys.