Monday, 11 August 2008

An amazing Baby!





Life is busy but going on nicely. Adapting to a family of 5 (four men) is an amazing experience! Vicente is a true champion. He has only been waking up once for a feed during the night - so that’s one bottle around 10 p.m and the next around 4 a.m and then again at 9 a.m - Can´t have it any easier. He is a truly settled and happy baby. Went to the Ped today for the normal check up and all is well. He has gained back his birth weight and is as perfect as expected!

My rib is still painful but with enough pain killers I manage to get by. I do think its better or maybe I just got used to the pain. I am not lifting stuff around, well I do lift Vicente but that’s it. Just trying to build a routine, at least until Fatima comes back from her Holiday. I still need to add "going to the shop" in my daily routine but I need longer days. It’s a bit overwhelming trying to fit everything in a day and that’s the big impact this third child has in our lives. I guess once school starts for the boys I will manage in a more appropriate way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how the third child just seems to know it's place in the family. Arabella was an incredibly good baby as well (she had to be given all my health difficulties post-delivery). She's made up for as she has grown and is now able to demand her own place/time and stand her ground. Vicente's time will come too. Enjoy mama! You will find a balance just fine. Vicente is just gorgeous (no surprise there as you have such a beautiful family). You look fantastic as well. I'm so happy things are going well for you!

Much Love and Hugs,

Julie