Yesterday I had a brilliant idea NOT! I decided to go out for lunch with my men and my grandparents. Yes, all together at a restaurant with no sane adults besides Zé and I. Come to think of it, Zé was probably the only sane adult present and his sanity wore off very fast! My boys behaved beautifully, can´t say the same for my grandparents but what can one expect of two 87 year old one of whom has Alzheimer’s and the other is your typical Portuguese very male type man who has had a kidney removed in the past month. Debbie and Pai, if you are reading I know you can just picture our outing... or probably not LOL! I won´t go into details because it’s quite depressing and the parts that we manage to have a good laugh are quite embarrassing.
Growing old is too sad for words... I need to hold on to the wonderful memories I have of my grandparents when they were younger. We did manage a photo of them with the three boys, but even that took forever!
Growing old is too sad for words... I need to hold on to the wonderful memories I have of my grandparents when they were younger. We did manage a photo of them with the three boys, but even that took forever!
1 comment:
You will treasure that picture for years to come and that will have made the effort all worth it.
Post a Comment