THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
What an amazing way to pull me out of bed! We got a gorgeous "diaper cake" hand made with extra love by Julie. I wish I could have shown it live. Julie - you did an amazing job. I am overwhelmed. I am so lucky to have you as a dear friend not only because all you do and send us is just perfect but especially because you are and always have been there for us. No matter how many miles away we are I know you are my dear sister. How can one not remember all the kind words and gestures and the way you have spoiled our family. I will cherish this morning for years to come as I will our friendship.
All our love,
The Guerreiro´s
Thursday, 14 August 2008
Waking up to an amazing Surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you sis. You will always be a part of our family. We're just so happy for you. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out, and deserve all the happiness in the world. We are blessed to have you in our lives. I just wish we lived closer so I could help you as you recover from your broken rib.
Love and Hugs Always,
Julie
Post a Comment